Wednesday, September 7, 2011

CE: Friend in Jail

Missing.
A former friend of missing nursing student Michelle Le is now in jail in Hayward on a murder charge.
  It's crazy how someone can kill their own friend! I think it was out of jealousy, but that's just my personal opinion. That young college student has been missing for so long. Her friend even faked it in front of the police, so she had absolutely no remorse for doing it which is a shame!  I remember when this first happened and her friend denied everything! She is seriously cold hearted. I could never kill my best friend, I love her with all my heart, isn't that how best friends are suppose to be instead of killing him/her?

  If you kill your friend your not a true friend. Le and her family got a restraining order on Esteban a few days before Le went missing. My honest opinion is that I think Esteban has a part in the homicide because she was mad about what was going between her and Le. When the case was made Le's family was already thinking it was Esteban due to the restraining order they had against her.

I can just image what Le and her family is going through. My family and I went through something similar to this a few years back with a family member. Le's family is still taking this very hard.

When Le and her family put a restraining order on Esteban I think the police should have been more aware of what was going to come and should have kept an eye on Le & Esteban. Le's family should have made it more of a big deal to the police knowing how Esteban is. This isn't right!

No comments:

Post a Comment